Why Alpharetta, GA area patients should choose Invisalign treatment for improving their smiles
Men and women in Alpharetta, GA who are interested in realigning their smiles are encouraged to learn more about the solutions available for treatment. Instead of undergoing traditional braces with an orthodontist, many patients are excited to learn about Invisalign. Why choose Invisalign? Why not?!
When patients visit Dr. Bradley Hepler of the Atlanta Center for Dental Health, they often want to discuss the advantages of using Invisalign as an alternative to metal bracket and wire braces. Invisalign is a method of realigning the smile that is achieved with the use of clear aligner trays. The trays are made to fit precisely over the natural teeth and gently move them into better alignment to improve the dental arch. Invisalign can be used for patients who have misaligned teeth, gaps between their teeth, or poor bite alignment. Mild to moderate concerns can be easily addressed with Invisalign versus alternative solutions. The trays are worn day and night for two weeks at a time before moving on to the next tray in the series. Over several months, the teeth are repositioned, and patients can enjoy a more beautiful smile in no time at all!
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
There are several advantages to using Invisalign instead of traditional braces. Invisalign is:
- Affordable – patients find that Invisalign is comparable in cost to traditional braces, and can work with our team of professionals at the Atlanta Center for Dental Health to discuss payment plans to make them easily attainable on most budgets.
- Discreet – one of the primary benefits of Invisalign is the ability to achieve better tooth alignment without having to cover the smile with unsightly metal brackets and wires. This is a strong selling point for patients who would otherwise be self-conscious of their smile with conventional methods.
- Comfortable – the aligner trays are fabricated using impressions to ensure proper fit and function, and are made of smooth, transparent plastic. This eliminates problems such as scratching and irritation that is known to occur with conventional brackets on the teeth.
- Easy to use – patients with Invisalign have an entire series of trays that they use to complete their new smile. These trays are worn for two weeks at a time before progressing. Patients can easily remove and replace these for eating, drinking, and taking care of their teeth.
- Better oral health – because the Invisalign trays can be removed, patients have an easier time taking care of the teeth and gums than they would with conventional braces. Invisalign trays allow patients to easily brush and floss as needed without having to work around brackets and wires, which can contribute to the development of decay and periodontal disease.
- Fewer appointments – because Invisalign trays are swapped out by patients on their own, they do not need to see their dentist nearly as often as a patient who has traditional braces who needs to see the orthodontist for adjustments throughout treatment. Fewer dental appointments means more time to enjoy your life and less time in the dental chair!
Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is a wonderful opportunity for patients to improve their smiles. However, before considering treatment, patients do need to determine if they are appropriate candidates. This is achieved by scheduling a consultation appointment with our dental team and undergoing an initial evaluation. Patients who have mild to moderate misalignment of the natural teeth may find Invisalign to be a great solution for their smile. However, more severe cases of misalignment may still require the care and attention of an orthodontist. Patients who have overcrowding may need to undergo extractions prior to moving forward with Invisalign services.
Schedule a visit with our team today to learn more about Invisalign treatment
Call Dr. Bradley Hepler and the staff at the Atlanta Center for Dental Health in Alpharetta, GA to discuss the advantages of using Invisalign to address misaligned teeth. We welcome new patients into our practice for quality care. Book an appointment by calling our friendly front office staff at (866) 687-1992 and visiting at 11190 Haynes Bridge Road.
Back to Invisalign Page