Alpharetta dentist helps patients understand that Invisalign does really work!
Have you always wanted a straight smile, but thought orthodontics was just for kids? If so, you should know that every year millions of American adults investigate teeth straightening options and many then happily receive treatment! At Atlanta Center for Dental Health, we believe everyone deserves a beautiful and healthy smile. That’s why we are proud to offer Invisalign as an optimal orthodontic solution for teenagers and adults. If you are in the Alpharetta, GA area, and are interested in taking the next step to your new smile, we are the place to be!
What Invisalign is:
Invisalign is an innovative teeth straightening method that utilizes a 3D scanner combined with impressions of your teeth. This allows us to map out a very precise straightening plan that will include the precise movements of your teeth. Unlike traditional braces, we can give you a preview of how your smile will look at the end of treatment! Also, unlike traditional braces, if you adhere to your aligner schedule, we can give you a very close estimate of when to expect treatment completion. The process is done with custom aligners. The aligners are made from clear, smooth, comfortable BPA-free plastic. The aligners will gently shift your teeth into place.
Ideal candidates for Invisalign treatment:
- Adults or teenagers: For many reasons, Invisalign is not an ideal solution for children that need orthodontic care. Adherence to wearing the removable aligner is vital to straightening success.
- Minimal to moderate alignment issues: Some severe orthodontic issues simply won’t respond to Invisalign in a helpful manner. At Atlanta Center for Dental Health, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the treatment path that is optimal for them.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAYCALL NOW New Patients :
(866) 687-1992 Existing Patients :
Book Your Appointment
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Discreet: This is a perfect solution for business professionals who routinely speak in public or have a prominent position. Most of the time, even people working closely with you will be unable to notice that you are wearing the clear aligners.
- Cost effective: Unlike traditional braces, we can map out an approximate end date for your Invisalign treatment. This allows you to budget for Invisalign and to know when that budget line item can disappear!
- Better oral health: Invisalign aligners are removed for oral care. This means you don’t need to try to brush or floss around it. Each day, you will simply take out the aligners prior to your twice daily brushing, once daily flossing routine.
- No dietary restrictions necessary: Prior to eating you will remove your aligner trays. This means you can continue to enjoy all the foods you love.
- Higher self-confidence: It’s significantly easier to track your teeth’s movement with Invisalign, which leads you to a feeling of excitement and increasing self-confidence as you watch your teeth shift into your new smile.
- Quick: Most smiles are completed with Invisalign within a year and a half. In just 18 months you will be smiling proudly at the world!
Why Atlanta Center for Dental Health is the place for you!
- We truly work together to create healthy bodies and beautiful smiles. We get to know our patients on an individual basis, so we can design a treatment path that truly works for them. You can trust that we will find the perfect solution for you.
- Convenient location!
- Extended office hours to help ensure a higher level of convenience for your busy life.
- Excellent assistance with insurance benefits: We love helping you utilize your insurance benefits to their maximum effect every year! We participate in many insurance plans.
- Interest-free financing options: We accept both Lending Club and Care Credit for patients who wish to finance their dental care. We also offer Plan for Health, which provides our patients without dental insurance a way to save on dental care.
Back to Invisalign Page