Porcelain Veneers In Atlanta, GA
Your smile is often the first part of you that people notice. So, if you have crooked or discolored teeth, you know how much it can affect your confidence. At the Atlanta Center for Dental Health, we’re committed to providing high-quality porcelain veneers to fix your smile. You’ll be proud to show off your smile to your friends and family after just two appointments.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Our porcelain veneers are thin, white shells that we bond to the front surface of your teeth. These restorations are made to last and are a natural-looking solution to cosmetic imperfections. Our experienced staff is proud to customize every set of porcelain veneers, so they’re comfortable and blend seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
What Are The Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers?
We use porcelain veneers to quickly correct a variety of cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Over- or undersized teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misplaced teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Stained teeth
What Is The Porcelain Veneers Process?
Our veneer process takes just two appointments to build your stunning new smile.
During your first appointment:
- You’ll receive a consultation, examination, and professional cleaning from Dr. Hepler.
- He’ll take digital impressions of your mouth.
- We send these impressions to a laboratory, where dental specialists will create your custom veneers. We’ll contact you to schedule your second appointment after we receive your restorations.
During your second appointment:
- Dr. Hepler will apply any sedation options that you may have decided to use, along with a numbing agent.
- Then, he’ll remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth. This is so your custom veneers will fit onto your teeth.
- After a thorough cleaning, our dental professionals will apply a bonding agent to your teeth.
- Lastly, after you’ve confirmed the color and shape of your veneers, Dr. Hepler will place your veneers on your teeth.
How Do I Take Care Of My Veneers?
Your restorations can last up to 15 years with proper oral hygiene. Thankfully, taking care of your veneers is easy. All it takes to keep your teeth vibrant is twice-daily brushing with a non-abrasive toothpaste, flossing, and rinsing with alcohol-free, antibacterial mouthwash.
We also recommend avoiding or cutting back on foods that stain your teeth, like coffee, berries, or wine. Hard food like nuts and candy can also cause damage to your veneers.
However, the best way to care for your porcelain veneers is to schedule appointments at the Atlanta Center for Dental Health every six months. Our team of dental experts will deep clean your teeth and stop oral health problems in their tracks.
Rejuvenate Your Look At Atlanta Center For Dental Health
At the Atlanta Center for Dental Health, we strive to offer top-of-the-line dental care. Our porcelain veneers are a fast, effective way to transform your appearance. It takes just two easy appointments to create a brand new smile just for you.
If you want a smile you’ll be proud to show off, contact us today and schedule your consultation with Dr. Hepler at (770) 992-2236.